What is roller printing exactly?
Once the all-over design has been engraved intaglio on a copper blank (310 and 430 mm repeats available), the design is transferred (printed) continuously to tubular fabrics. Different engraving depths result in superb half tones, runs and patterns when compared with screen-printing.
To develop your exclusive designs we can provide you with optimal, inexpensive solutions.
We also, of course, have a constantly updated choice of new omnibus, i.e. freely available, designs in our collections.
- One-of-a-kind printing on tubular fabrics
- Inexpensive due to absence of side seams
- Minimal shrinkage (< 2%) of the raw goods
- Öko Tex 100 certified, from Baby Standard 1 – New: now GOTS certified too!
- Current certificates on request